Monday 27 August 2012

Taking the next step....

First job is always special....For me, i had to wait for 3months to get an opening after finishing my course...But i feel that right things comes at right time..And thats is always true in my life..I thank God for giving me this job n i just want to give my best..Meanwhile i want to give my best  for my family also...now i am not getting enough time for everything..Adjusting with the new busy life..Adapting to the new work culture..First day excitement..mingling with different people having different views...some confusions...enjoying the experiences which life has given me...I Love Life...
I want to live my life to the fullest....

"Life is like a box of chocolates, You never know what you're going to get" -Tom Hanks

Yesterday Me & husband went for a long drive...According to my husband it was like driving out all the tensions...It is always easy to get stuck with various responsibilities of life.... I am always thinking about future goals and often forget to enjoy the moment...But now i decided to enjoy each and every moment of my life...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment