Friday 22 June 2012

My clicks...

I got a chance to visit Munnar flower garden in january 2012.These are some of the clicks from there.Hope you will like it:) enjoy...

  
 
Trust me this was the most beautiful one over there...



                                                             Lovely orange color rose:)



Yipeee..I am first...these two champs are still on their way:) 


A lovely pair ...we are on our honeymoon..plz dnt disturb us...

Cuties.....

Reminds me of my favourite pink & white frock:)

Looks like a pretty earring:)





wow..you are bold my dear...



Orange orchid

more from orchid family



Lovely marrigold fence for cute white flowers...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, I like it! Those pictures are sooo beautiful! :)

    xoxo
    Susanna
    http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much susanna..glad to know that you like it:)

    ReplyDelete