Tuesday 19 June 2012

Things I Love To Do.....




We do many things in our day today life...But certain things we do with our whole heart..enjoying each moment...things we never get tired off..I want to share with you my favourite things...Things i love to do...

  
  • Watching rain with a cup of hot coffee
  • Watching my favourite movies over & over again
  • Looking at my old family pictures & bringing all those good memories again
  • Sleeping in a heavy rainy day ( i love it ..i love it)
  • I love writing from my heart
  • I love to try out new dishes & serve rather than eating ... ( I love it when someone says its tasty )
  • Window shopping at my favourite mall
  • Giving surprises to my dears on their special day......
   My list goes on. ..What's your list?

I will be writing to you from today onwards..so meet u up soon..

1 comment:

  1. ya i know:) thanks a lot...
    I am also following you...

    ReplyDelete