Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hiiii again.....

Today morning i realized that i am away from my blogging world for a couple of weeks due to many reasons...I was travelling quite a lot & really did'nt get a personal time...Well i am backkkkkk......

                         Last few weeks were  busy  for me..Me &  Martin went to our home town Kottayam , Kerala. It was a short vacation for us n five days juz flew by...We  had a haapy time with both our homes...Attended sunday service with parents. Moreover we enjoyed the rain everyday...Being in hyderabad , sometimes we dont get to see certain malayalam movies. We utilized this short vacation to watch malayalam movies with my brother. My brother was busy packing up & getting ready to go for his MBA course in coimbatore...the same college where me & my hubby  studied ...Karunya university coimbatore...well another karunyan from our family....
                           After our kerala trip we had to pack immediately for our next place..Roha , a place near mumbai...Martin got promotion as manager in Pepsico mumbai n we went there to arrange  our apartment. I think i am not gonna miss kerala because the place is almost like kerala. Its far away from the mumbai city...pollution free place....full greeneries n a few beaches nearby...We are excited  about the beaches over there...Next week we are saying goodbye to hyderabad...



Beautiful flower bouquet from Martin's colleagues


Lovely Charminar model made of silver as a token of love........












No comments:

Post a Comment